Rules and Consequences
1. Be Respectful to me and your peers, I'll do the same.
2. Come on time and ready to learn.
3. Use common sense. I won't make a long list of rules to abide by, but use common sense or ask if you don't know how you are expected to act in a classroom.
Consequences for Failure to Meet Expectations or Breaking Rules*:
1. 3 reminders you are breaking a rule (3 strikes)
2. A conference with the teacher**
3. Referral Sheet and phone call home
4. Parent/Student/Teacher Conference
*These consequences and rules may be updated as needed throughout the year. Last updated 6/22/2016
**Takes place during student's lunch, normally takes 5-10 minutes.
Constant disruption of class or failure to meet expectations may result in a removal from class. Any extremely disruptive behavior may require a bypass of the aforementioned consequences and given a referral.
Late Work Policy-Late work will not be accepted for illegal absences. Legal absences will not be penalized if work is made up within a timely fashion, which should be discussed with me. A student who asks for an extension may be granted one with or without penalty; students should speak to me regarding the extension well before the due date. Late work will lose points up to 10 points per day and will result in a zero after 4 days. Missed assignments that are not made up or had arrangements made within a week of the due date will not be allowed to be made up. These assignments will result in a permanent zero in the gradebook. No late homework will be accepted, as homework is reviewed in class the day it is due.